Vindhyachal to Varanasi by RoadTo boost tourism in Vindhyachal, Uttar Pradesh government has constructed good roads to Vindhyachal for comfortable and hassle free drive to the place. For all travelling by road to Vindhyachal, here’s a roadmap guide that provides a descriptive detail of road directions.
Vindhyachal to Varanasi by Road
Both Vindhyachal and Varanasi are known as pious places among the Hindus. Devotees visiting Varanasi also make it a point to pay homage to Goddess Vindyavasini in Vindhyachal. The best way to commute from Vindhyachal to Varanasi is by road and it takes around an hour to reach Varanasi. The total distance between the two cities is 64.3 km. If you are travelling by your own car, expect approximate Rs 5000 on fuel price.
- Begin your journey from Vindhyachal by heading southwest on National Highway 76. Cross Kiran Petrol Pump that is located on left side of the road in 1.3 km.
- After you cover 0.2 km, take left to keep moving on National Highway 76.
- After travelling about 4.1 km turn left towards State Highway 5. On your way, you have to cross Hindustan Petrol Pump on the left side in 2.7 km.
- Keep driving till you reach 15 km. Now turn right towards Asian Highway 1 or National Highway 2. As a landmark you pass Hotel Abhinandan that will fall on the left in about 21.3 km.
- On reaching 32.5 km take a slight left turn towards National Highway 29.
- After 0.6 km take the first left to keep moving onto National Highway 29. As a landmark, you will be crossing by Kiran Petrol pump that will fall on the right side after 9.9 km.
- Drive for another 11.2 km on the Highway and you finally reach your destination, Varanasi.
Vindhyachal to Allahabad by Road
Allahabad is one of the most important cities in Uttar Pradesh. Though the distance between Vindhyachal and Allahabad is 84.4 km, it takes only about one and a half hours to drive between the two cities, thanks to the smooth National Highway. Travelling from Vindhyachal to Allahabad is a pleasurable ride with scenic beauty all around. The non-bumpy Highway also makes the road trip a delight for the drivers. Total fuel cost for the entire trip will be approximately Rs. 6000.
- Start your journey to Allahabad by heading southwest towards National Highway 76.
- In 0.2 km take the first right to keep moving on to National Highway 76. Here you will pass by Meja road that will be on the left side in 44.6 km.
- Drive for 79.4 km and then take a right turn towards National Highway 27. This is a partial toll road. Your landmark will be the Hanuman Temple that will fall on the left side in 2.0 km.
- After covering 3.1 km take left to National Highway 2. You will cross by Arpit Test Tube Baby Centre on the right side in 1.7 km.
- Your destination, Allahabad, will be on your left in 1.8km.
Vindhyachal to Lucknow by Road
Lucknow, the capital of Uttar Pradesh is known for its magnificent Nawabi architecture and sumptuous cuisine. A trip to Uttar Pradesh is undoubtedly incomplete without a visit to Lucknow. From Vindhyachal, Lucknow is about 283 km or 186 miles and it takes approximately 4 and half hours to reach. The total fuel cost will be around Rs 20,000.
- Start by heading southwest towards National Highway 76.
- In 0.2 km take the first left turn to keep moving through National Highway 76.
- In 4.1 km take left turn and follow State Highway 5. Cross by Hindustan Petrol Pump that will be on the left in 2.7 km.
- In 3.0 km again take left and move along Major District Roads 156E.
- After 45 m turn left from MDR 156E. As landmark you have to cross Allahabad Bank on the left side.
- Keep moving straight till 17.6 km. Then take left to Asian Highway 1 or National Highway 2. Cross Gopi Ganj Government Hospital on the left in 550 m.
- After 29.1 km again take left to move along Allahabad Bypass Road. As landmark cross y Sameera Automobiles on the left side in 2.6 km.
- Drive 55.7 km and turn slight left to National Highway 330A.
- In 0.4 km drive slight right to National Highway 24B or National Highway 330A or State Highway 38. Cross three roundabouts. In 163 km cross by the park that will fall on the right.
- After 172 km take slight right to Mahatma Gandhi Marg. Cross three roundabouts. Also cross SBI ATM on the left side in 3.2 km.
- After 4.1 km, you will again follow onto National Highway 24B or National Highway 56. Drive across Loreto Convent College on the right.
- On reaching 0.3 km at the roundabout, move along the 2nd exit to take National Highway 28.
- After 0.4 km at the roundabout, drive through the first exit to BR Ambedkar Marg or Park Road. Cross Christ Church College on the left side in 550 m and you reach your destination on the right side, Lucknow.
Vindhyachal to Mirzapur by Road
The best way to travel to Vindhyachal from different corners of the country is by train to Mirzapur and then a drive to the holy land. The distance between Vindhyachal is only 6.9 km and thanks to the good road condition it takes just about 10 minutes to reach Vindhyachal. Total fuel cost for the one way trip will be around Rs 500. Here is road map from Vindhyachal to Mirzapur for your convenience.
- Begin your Mirzapur journey by heading southwest towards National Highway 76.
- After reaching 0.2 km take the first left turn to keep moving through National Highway 76. As a landmark, you cross by a petrol pump that will be on the right side in 5.4 km. And you reach your destination, Mirzapur.
- SHARE THIS
- TWEET THIS
- SHARE THIS
- LOVE THIS 0